top of page

Group

Public·48 members
Matthew Lowe
Matthew Lowe

Buy Lg6 Phone

Hi, my father has an LG G6, and it has been saying moisture detected and prevented the device from charging. We have tried MANY things, putting it in a bag of rice even though he knew he didn't drop it in water or anything, using compressed air, rubbing alcohol in the port, WD40, EVERYTHING we could find online. But we have heard you can shut off the moisture detection, BUT all the videos we find are of different carriers "secret menu codes" so we can't figure it out. We have sprint, any help we can get? This seems to be a very common issue with the G6. I personally NEVER buy LG phones, because I know all the issues they have had in the past and present.

buy lg6 phone

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2udyCS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3zmsWPjm8CW1JGdyM_eWha

Same problem, started roughly the same time. I feel like im doing damage performing all these recommended cleanings. This "feature" needs to be removed or have that option. LG should not have the right to block my ability to use the phone because their equipment thinks there is moisture...

Replace 930 with your G6 model number. Mine was 873 and I turned it off. I'll have to test it later to see if I still get the message. Alternatively, what other thing worked for me was switching around the usb type c end that goes in the phone to the smooth side facing up. The connected side always sets off the message

I legit just did this, and it worked: Take a lighter and light it. GENTLY wave the flame back and forth in front of the charge port for about 5 seconds (might take longer, I just didn't have to do it for very long). After that, I plugged my phone into the charger and it's charging great now! Hope this helps!

I fixed the same problem on my phone. When usb sign caming up in notification bar pull it down to read notification "moisture in usb port detected". Then pull that note to the right half way and tap "Settings" button.. While in LG system settings change priority for "moisture in usb port..." from highest to lowest priority. Done.

No annoying notifications since I did it. And yes, now the phone is charging through the USB port. However I'm not sure what's going to happen if you will get real water in usb port and not system malfunction. If you do it, you do it at your own risk. Good luck.

To be honest, I'm so !#^&@@ it has been this way for 4 days now. Nothing permanent works, but I did everything. I restarted my phone on off, i did the code thing didn't worked, I turned off the notif, I reset data for LG system server, now i tried 3 type-C usb cable, some.works then detects again, then another one you have to flip the side of the USB itself then it charges. Sometimes it gets full, some times it detects things likeeee this thing moisture fcking thing has mood swings and I'm sick of doing this, I tries cleaning, brush and removing dirt from inside. Nothing permanent works.

I had the same problem, and did most of what you did, finally what I did was unplug the phone plug it back in and do that 2 or 3 times, also try flipping the plug and doing the same thing, also I have plugged the cable in turned the phone off wait about 20 seconds turn back on, my phone is working good now, Good luck

Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian using a translator, my solution briefly (not permanently) was to turn off the phone in safe mode, holding the on and off button, and pressing It on the screen you will see security option

The LG G6 is an Android smartphone developed by LG Electronics as part of the LG G series. It was announced during Mobile World Congress on February 26, 2017, as the successor to the 2016 LG G5.

The G6 is distinguished by its 5.7-inch display, which features a taller, 2:1 aspect ratio (marketed as 18:9), than the 16:9 aspect ratio of most smartphones. A variant, called the LG G6+ was announced on June 19, 2017 with 128 GB storage and a Hi-Fi Quad DAC.[3]

The LG G6 utilizes a metal chassis with a glass backing, and is IP68-rated for water and dust-resistance. It is available in black, white, and silver-color finishes. The G6 features a 1440p FullVision IPS LCD, with a diagonal size of 5.7 inches. LG stated that it intended for the G6 to be a large-screened phone that would still be compact and feasible for one-handed use; the display uses a 2:1 aspect ratio (marketed as "18:9") that is taller than the 16:9 displays used by the majority of smartphones. The G6 was also designed with slim bezels, and is slightly smaller in size than the G5.[4] To allow for reinforcement around the corners of the display, the display panel itself has rounded edges.[5][6] The display also supports HDR10 and Dolby Vision high-dynamic-range video.[4]

CNET contrasted the G6 with the previous year's G5, as well as its main launch competitor, the Samsung Galaxy S8. The design of the G6 was complimented for being more elegant and expansive than the G5, albeit less elegant than the similar but curved design of the Galaxy S8. LG was panned for its shift back to a non-removable battery, but the battery itself was praised for having a larger capacity than that of the G5. It was acknowledged that while the G6 does not include the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 system-on-chip (making the Galaxy S8 perform better on benchmarks than the G6), there was no discernible difference in performance in real-world usage between them. The cameras were also praised for producing "sharp and vibrant images", with quality on par with other recent flagship phones. In conclusion, CNET felt that the G6 could appeal to users that had lost their trust in Samsung following the recall of the Galaxy Note 7, arguing that "while it doesn't have anything novel or buzzworthy, it's LG's most marketable and widely-appealing phone yet."[10]

LG smartphones are no more, as the Korean company announced Monday (April 5) that it will be shutting down its mobile phone business. The move, OK'd by the electronics giant's board of directors, ends months of speculation about the fate of LG smartphones.

LG devices won't immediately disappear from store shelves; instead, the company plans to let current supplies dwindle without replacing any inventory. Existing LG phones will continue to receive support, with the exact length of that support to vary based on region.

In the U.S., LG tells us that it plans to honor the standard limited warranties that came with the company's phones and tablets. That means it will provide service parts through the end of that warranty or longer if that's required by the state where you live. LG says it will provide additional after-sales support for certain models. Additionally, LG is honoring any extended warranties for customers who've registered their eligible device.

It's not hard to figure out why LG is exiting the smartphone business. The business was a money-loser for LG as it never could emerge from the shadow cast by leading players Apple and Samsung, nor could it stave off increased competition from Chinese phone makers like Huawei and Oppo.

We spoke to Tuong Nguyen, a senior principal analyst at Gartner last week when the LG mobile business shutdown was still a rumor. Nguyen noted that even at LG's peak, the company had less than a 10% share of the global smartphone market. As of the end of 2020, that had dipped to 2%.

With LG pulling resources from smartphone development, the company says it will instead focus on electric vehicle parts, connected devices, smart homes, robotics, AI, and business-facing products. Its mobile efforts going forward will include work with technologies related to the development of 6G wireless networking.

Philip Michaels is a Managing Editor at Tom's Guide. He's been covering personal technology since 1999 and was in the building when Steve Jobs showed off the iPhone for the first time. He's been evaluating smartphones since that first iPhone debuted in 2007, and he's been following phone carriers and smartphone plans since 2015. He has strong opinions about Apple, the Oakland Athletics, old movies and proper butchery techniques. Follow him at @PhilipMichaels."}; var triggerHydrate = function() window.sliceComponents.authorBio.hydrate(data, componentContainer); var triggerScriptLoadThenHydrate = function() if (window.sliceComponents.authorBio === undefined) var script = document.createElement('script'); script.src = ' -9-5/authorBio.js'; script.async = true; script.id = 'vanilla-slice-authorBio-component-script'; script.onload = () => window.sliceComponents.authorBio = authorBio; triggerHydrate(); ; document.head.append(script); else triggerHydrate(); if (window.lazyObserveElement) window.lazyObserveElement(componentContainer, triggerScriptLoadThenHydrate, 1500); else console.log('Could not lazy load slice JS for authorBio') } }).catch(err => console.log('Hydration Script has failed for authorBio Slice', err)); }).catch(err => console.log('Externals script failed to load', err));Philip MichaelsSocial Links NavigationPhilip Michaels is a Managing Editor at Tom's Guide. He's been covering personal technology since 1999 and was in the building when Steve Jobs showed off the iPhone for the first time. He's been evaluating smartphones since that first iPhone debuted in 2007, and he's been following phone carriers and smartphone plans since 2015. He has strong opinions about Apple, the Oakland Athletics, old movies and proper butchery techniques. Follow him at @PhilipMichaels.

Six iterations in, the LG Stylo 6 looks better than ever, with an attractive, modern design and a high-resolution 6.8-inch display. Throw in a built-in stylus for taking notes and drawing, solid stereo speakers, and a battery that can easily get you through the day, and the Stylo 6 seems like a good deal for $219.99. Unfortunately, it really falters on the performance front, with a low-end processor that drags the entire experience down. If you're shopping for an affordable phone with a stylus, we recommend spending a bit more on the $299.99 Moto G Stylus.

Measuring 6.74 by 3.06 by 0.34 inches (HWD) and weighing 7.73 ounces, the Stylo 6 is a big phone. Its weight is well distributed, making it easy to hold for long stretches of time, but people with small hands might find it a little cumbersome. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page