top of page

Group

Public·52 members
Matthew Lowe
Matthew Lowe

: Bookaway.com

My bus for Battambang was booked via bookaway.com and the first thing to note is that they will add a couple of dollars to each journey simply for the privilege of booking through their website instead of direct with the bus company. So I paid almost $20 instead of the $16 that it would have been booking direct with Mekong Express.

: bookaway.com

So I jumped on instant chat with bookaway.com which seemed at the time to be a fast and good service. I told her that the Mekong Express office was not appearing on Google and that the directions on the image did not work. The lady on chat (Vanessa) sent new a screenshot of where the Mekong express office was located with walking directions.

When I recharged my phone I could see that bookaway.com had refunded the Battambang to Siem Reap leg of my journey. I then showed this to the woman and paid the $8 direct to Mekong Express so that my ticket had been paid for directly.

It is a third party and although there are no hidden costs with Bookaway.com their prices may be a little more than you may be able to get if you go to a local travel agent and book directly. Although no one wants to pay extra for anything, this slight increase will give you a lot of great benefits. Also if you are a student you get a 10% discount anyway. For me, the biggest plus for using bookaway.com is that they have 24/7 support which means that if anything goes wrong there is always someone there who speaks English there to help you.

Bookaway is one of the most popular Travel brands. Visit this Bookaway offer page for all the latest and best promo codes and deals and there'll be always a satisfying discount code for you to use for instant discounts while shopping at Bookaway. Enjoy mavellous 5% Off discounts with today's live Bookaway offer codes and deals. Choose from 17 working online promotions for big savings on your next purchase at Bookaway. Browse this page regularly and be sure to grab a discount code for instant savings on your next order at bookaway.com. Shop at bookaway.com to seize savings. The newest special offer is: Save 5% On All Purchases. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• insighthort
  • Kashish Raj
    Kashish Raj
  • Sagar Sharma
    Sagar Sharma
  • Ojasvi Jain
    Ojasvi Jain
  • Ra He
    Ra He
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page